COVID-19 Travel Information
Even though most Americans are on lockdown in their homes some people are still choosing to travel to different vacation venues in the United States either because of more affordable airfares, financially enticing opportunities, or because it takes you to a less populated area–or even both.
One must truly consider if this the most responsible thing to do.
During this very serious and life-threatening situation we all must do, what we feel is the right thing, and think of not only ours–but all families and all people.
The Jackson Area of New Hampshire follows the directives from Governor Sununu. Please be sure to visit this state of NH website for detailed information.
A reminder of the Healthy Practices – which may help you to avoid becoming sick
- Clean your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after being in a public place, or blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Stay home if you are sick or mandated by your local oﬃcials
- Avoid traveling if you are sick or if your local oﬃcials has mandated it ·
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, then throw the tissue away,
- if you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your sleeve in the elbow, then wash your hands immediately after.
PRACTICE SAFE SOCIAL DISTANCING