Wildquack Duck Race & Music Festival
May 29See Details
Jackson, New Hampshire: A recognized, Quintessential, New England Village and a highly visited resort destination plays host to the 32nd Wildquack Duck Race & Music Festival on Sunday, May 29th, 2022!
Continuing with tradition admissions to the event remain FREE!
- Food, Duck Races, Kids Activities, Traveling Train Rides, an Incredible Silent Auction
- Live Music from Local Favorites Al Shafner and Dennis & Davey
- Local Artisans wares on display and for purchase
- kids games and activities
This is an entire community family fun-filled day in the park with so much to do throughout the day the events have its own brochure. The day’s events start at 8 AM and the first Duck Race goes off at 1:45 PM. To receive your brochure of individual events and times… call the office at 603-383-9356/978-580-0905 or visit www.jacksonnh.com/events-in-jackson.php. You can request a mailed brochure by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Local and visiting food vendors offer fabulous barbeque foods, fair foods, kettle corn, ice cream, lobster sandwiches as well as other select items all affordably priced. Watch the “ever-growing” parade starting from the Covered Bridge at 1:30 PM, have your picture taken with “Wildquack” the Jackson Area Chamber of Commerce Duck, visit local businesses and really enjoy this “ole” fashioned “Day in the Park”.
Visit and bid often at the amazing Silent Auction tables!
Purchase your duck tickets now through 2 PM the day of the race and your duck could win you one or more than 75 prizes. First place duck could win its ticket holder $1,000 in cash! You do not have to be present on the day of the event to win.
- Regular ducks are $6 each or four for $20, up to 3,000 sold with the first prize of $1,000 cash
- Olympic Ducks are $20 each only 130 sold with the first prize of 50% of all tickets sold which means if all 130 tickets are sold the first place winner could walk away with $1,300 cash
- Our Big Ducks are $100 only 25 sold with first prize being $1,000 cash